The [ui!] GROUP is a synergy of the three divisions:
- Software development - [ui!] Urban Software Institute,
- Urban infrastructures - [ui!] Urban Lighting Innovations.
- Sustainable mobility concepts - [ui!] Urban Mobility Innovations (B2M)
and its subsidiaries in Australia, the United Kingdom, Hungary and the USA.
[ui!] is worldwide active and advises municipalities, cities and metropolitan regions in their strategic planning to implement ambitious climate targets, optimize existing and expand with new urban infrastructure, a more sustainable mobility concept and new energy concepts in urban areas. Energy suppliers as well as municipal and private companies are customers and partners when it comes to the implementation and operation of Smart City infrastructures.
Founded with the charter to closely accompany the European innovation partnership "Smart Cities and Communities", the [ui!] GROUP supports cities, districts and regions worldwide on their way to reach the set climate protection goals with the support of digitalization as well as innovative concepts and solutions.
Climate protection, citizen benefits and economically successful services and solutions are not mutually exclusive, but complement each other to form a sustainable alliance for the future of urban space.
Therefore the companies of the [ui!] GROUP focus on cloud-based services in the following areas:
- Open Urban Data Platform as the basis for digital transformation
- Sustainable urban and interregional mobility
- Low-emission, optimized traffic
- Integrated street lighting
- Energy management for urban quarters
- Integrated urban infrastructures