Our field-proven solutions are based on an open urban data platform
as the basis for numerous innovative services.
With [ui!] UrbanPulse, a real-time sensor data platform has been developed that follows the vision of an Open Urban Platform, as expressed by the European Innovation Partnership Smart Cities and Communities (EIP) and specified in DIN SPEC 91357.
[ui!] UrbanPulse is based on a highly scaleable architecture for data processing and analysis, with a special connector framework for an easy integration of sensors and other urban management systems.
On the basis of open interfaces, the platform offers integrated access to urban data from different urban areas.
Cityl administrations, companies and citizens can use the data collected, refined with [ui!] UrbanPulse, to optimize their individual decisions and improve their digital services and processes.
Visualization of information is the basis for the benefits to a city.
A digital city is a very complex subject and affects several areas at once. Here, the possibility to visualize an overall picture is often missing.
[ui!] supports the possibility of identifying the real potential of a Smart City in an urban overview and communicating it to the citizens.
Various [ui!] COCKPITS with different and individually compiled urban data are available.
Here is an example: https://badhersfeld.urbanpulse.de/
With the [ui!] Festival COCKPIT, which was especially developed for large events, important data such as traffic volume and speed, weather data, parking lot occupancy, visitors, temperature and environmental data, towing operations and much more can be displayed in real-time at a control center.
This gives the responsible people an up-to-date overview at any time and that way they can intervene if necessary.
1. Acoem Duo 01db (Noise sensors)
2. AQMesh (Air quality data)
3. Aquiba (Water Meter Systems)
4. Australian Bureau of Meteorology (climate data)
5. Berliner Luftgütemessnetz (Environm. data)
6. Duo Smart Noise (Noise data)
7. e-sensio urban SmartBox (Environmental Sensors)
8. Emio (Environmental data)
9. FlareSense (Environmental data)
10. Floodmon (Flood Monitoring System)
11. GfS (Noise & weather station)
12. Hawadawa (Environmental data)
13. HLNUG (Environmental data)
14. ICE Gateway (Environmental data)
15. LanUV (NRW environment data)
16. Libelium Plug&Sense Smart City (Sensor devices)
17. Libelium Plug&Sense Smart Environment (Sensor devices)
18. Libelium Plug&Sense Smart Environment Pro (Sensor devices)
19. LuenNi (Niedersachsen environment data)
20. Netatmo (Environmental Sensors)
21. OpenWeatherMap (Weather data)
22. Purple Air (Environmental Sensors)
23. SCC Solarfarm (PV and weather data)
24. Spot (Environmental Sensors)
25. Vaisala (Environment – receives pushed data)
26. WaveScape (Crowd based sound measurement platform)
27. AEC ILLUMINAZIONE (Smart Lighting)
28. EnBW Sm!ght (Smart lamp post, Environmental Sensing & EV Charger)
29. OWLET Nightshift (Luminaire status and energy consumption data)
30. OWLET IOT (Luminaire status and energy consumption data)
31. Philips City Touch (Smart Lighting)
32. Sustainder Brokerage (Smart Lighting)
33. TVILIGHT (Smart Lighting)
34. AGT (Video analytics pedestrian recognition)
35. Bernard Brenner (Traffic)
36. Brisbane Traffic (Traffic detector data)
37. Civento (Construction Sites)
38. Cologne Traffic (Traffic flow data, Traffic Obstructions)
39. Comark Laser Scanner (Bike detection sensors)
40. Datex II (traffic data)
41. DFKI onboard Unit (Car Telemetry Interface)
42. Eco-counter (Traffic count data)
43. FLIR Flux (Traffic Camera Server System)
44. FLIR ITS (Traffic Cameras)
45. Kimley Horn KITS (Traffic data)
46. Las Vegas Traffic (Traffic detector & signal state data)
47. NYC Traffic (Traffic detector & signal state data)
48. OCIT-C (Standard for Traffic Management Systems)
49. RTB Verkehrstechnik (Traffic counting systems)
50. Scoot (Adaptive Traffic Control Systems)
51. SIEMENS (Traffic Management Systems)
52. SPP Analytics (Signal Phase Timings)
53. SWARCO KR (Traffic Management System)
54. SWARCO TMS (Traffic Management System)
55. Swisstraffic (Traffic detector data)
56. VDH (Traffic counting & video)
57. Vivacity Labs Tracks (Traffic management)
58. Vivacity Labs V2 (Traffic management)
59. Viom Floating Car Data (FCD)
60. ATB Park & Display (Parking Ticketing Systems)
61. Bernard Brenner (Parking)
62. Birtinya Parking (Smart Parking)
63. Brisbane Parking (Parking occupancy data)
64. Cairns Smart Parking System
65. Cleverciti OffStreet (Parking Management)
66. Cleverciti OnStreet (Parking Management)
67. Cleverciti Ticks (Parking Management)
68. Cologne Parking (Parking garages data)
69. DB ParkSpace (Parking Data)
70. Go Space Parking (Parking data)
71. H2MParking (Temporary parking data collection)
72. INRIX (Parking data)
73. RhineCloud (Parking data)
74. Alperia E-Mobility (Charging data)
75. Cambio (Car sharing platform)
76. Chargecloud (Charging data)
77. ChargeIt (Charging data)
78. ChargePointOperator (OCPI Charging data)
79. Crossfleet (Car sharing platform)
80. Eluminocity (Charging data)
81. GoodMoovs (Car sharing platform)
82. GTFS (Public transport data)
83. KVB (Public transport station data)
84. MOL BuBi (Hungarian bike sharing platform)
85. nextbike (Bike sharing platform)
86. OCPI Last Mile Solutions (EV charging)
87. Translink (Public transport data)
88. YellowMap (Charging stations in Germany)
89. Zeta (Charging controller)
IoT and Smart Home
90. Alperia IoT Hub (cloud-to-cloud connector)
91. Connctd IoT (Smart Home System)
92. Discovergy (Smart Meter data)
93. FHEM (Smart Home System)
94. Homee (Smart Home data)
95. Kerlink LoRa IoT Station (LoRaWAN Gateway)
96. Sentry (MQTT broker)
97. SensorThings (Open Geospatial Consortium- Standard)
98. Smart Link (Irrigation data)
99. Brunata (Heating meter)
100. Zenner IoT (Element IoT platform)
WiFi / Cloud
101. Aruba (Smart WiFi Systems)
102. Cisco Meraki (Smart WiFi Systems)
103. Purple Wifi (Smart WiFi System)
104. Ruckus (Smart WiFi System)
105. One M2M (cloud-to-cloud connector)
106. Reekoh (cloud-to-cloud connector)
107. RUDIS (cloud-to-cloud connector)
108. Thüga Plusportal (Smart Wifi System)
109. BigBelly (Smart Trash bins)
110. Clean City Networks (Waste bin data)
Further connectors are currently under development...
ENVIRONMENTAL SENSORS & INTELLIGENT
MULTIFUNCTIONAL STREET LIGHTING
... in progress ...
The analysis and prediction of the switching-commands of traffic lights in real-time, provide new types of information, which, via suitable assistance functions, enable "connected" vehicles to make significantly improved journeys through the city's road network.
Drivers who do not yet have a vehicle with appropriate assistance functions, receive recommendations for optimal driving behavior via the app [ui!] ECOMAT, which they can install on their smartphone. Further information:
Development of a nationwide, intermodal travel option - in order to be able to travel with one ticket and a one-time payment process. This will take into account the various regional and national mobility providers, such as rental bicycles, rental scooters, car-sharing, local transport and even rail or air travel. Further information:
Together with international partners, innovative energy solutions are being developed which serve as a model for the European cities of tomorrow.
Sinfonia is the acronym for "Smart INitiative of cities Fully cOmmitted to iNvest In Advanced large-scaled energy solutions."
The focus is on the energetic renovation of buildings, the expansion of the district heating network and the increased use of regional and renewable energy sources.
The project is directly aimed at the scaleability and transferability of the solutions implemented in pilot districts. At the core is the demonstration of technical measures and a great proximity to applications.
With the [ui!] COCKPIT, residents have access to all the digital information available about their apartment. The graphic visualization helps you to understand what is going on in your apartment. A concrete example are parameters, such as room temperature and humidity, which provide an indication for the prevention of mold. Residents can thus react to these indicators at an early stage and instead of when mold is already visible.
The open standard of the Open Urban Data Platform supports numerous suppliers of sensor manufacturers of different kinds to collect their data centrally on one platform - to process them and then make them available for further use. The connectors required here can be created by customers themselves free of charge or provided for a small fee by [ui!].
[ui!] stands for innovation - quality - safety - experience - trust. The term [ui!] is an abbreviation for [ui!] Urban Software Institute.