Our field-proven solutions are based on an open urban data platform
as the basis for numerous innovative services.
With [ui!] UrbanPulse, a real-time sensor data platform has been developed that follows the vision of an Open Urban Platform, as expressed by the European Innovation Partnership Smart Cities and Communities (EIP) and specified in DIN SPEC 91357.
[ui!] UrbanPulse is based on a highly scaleable architecture for data processing and analysis, with a special connector framework for an easy integration of sensors and other urban management systems.
On the basis of open interfaces, the platform offers integrated access to urban data from different urban areas.
City administrations, companies and citizens can use the data collected, refined with [ui!] UrbanPulse, to optimize their individual decisions and improve their digital services and processes.
1. Acoem Duo 01db (Noise sensors)
2. AEC ILLUMINAZIONE (Smart Lighting)
3. AGT (Video analytics pedestrian recognition)
4. Alperia E-Mobility (Charging data)
5. Alperia IoT Hub (cloud-to-cloud connector)
6. AQMesh (Air quality data)
7. Aquiba (Water Meter Systems)
8. Aruba (Smart WiFi Systems)
9. ATB Park & Display (Parking Ticketing Systems)
10. Australian Bureau of Meteorology (climate data)
11. Berliner Luftgütemessnetz (Environm. data)
12. BigBelly (Smart Trash bins)
13. Birtinya Parking (Smart Parking)
15. Brisbane Parking (Parking occupancy data)
16. Brisbane Traffic (Traffic detector data)
17. Brunata (Heating meter)
18. Cairns Smart Parking System
19. Cambio (Car sharing platform)
20. Chargecloud (Charging data)
21. ChargeIt (Charging data)
22. ChargePointOperator (OCPI Charging data)
23. Cisco Meraki (Smart WiFi Systems)
24. Civento (Construction Sites)
25. Clean City Networks (Waste bin data)
26. Cleverciti OffStreet (Parking Management)
27. Cleverciti OnStreet (Parking Management)
28. Cleverciti Ticks (Parking Management)
29. Cologne Parking (Parking garages data)
30. Cologne Traffic (Traffic flow data, Traffic Obstructions)
31. Comark Laser Scanner (Bike detection sensors)
32. Connctd IoT (Smart Home System)
33. Crossfleet (Car sharing platform)
34. CSV Data (generic data import)
35. Datex II (traffic data)
36. DB ParkSpace (Parking Data)
37. DB Flinkster (Car Sharing)
38. DB Call a Bike (Bike Sharing
39. DFKI onboard Unit (Car Telemetry Interface)
40. Discovergy (Smart Meter data)
41. Duo Smart Noise (Noise data)
42. Eco-counter (Traffic count data)
43. e-sensio urban SmartBox (Environmental Sensors)
44. Eluminocity (Charging data)
45. Emio (Environmental data)
46. EnBW Sm!ght (Smart lamp post, Environmental Sensing & EV Charger)
47. Enevo (Waste bin data)
48. Feratel (Event Calendar)
49. FHEM (Smart Home System)
50. FlareSense (Environmental data)
51. FlexDB (Energy data management system)
52. FLIR Flux (Traffic Camera Server System)
53. FLIR ITS (Traffic Cameras)
54. Floodmon (Flood Monitoring System)
55. GfS (Noise & weather station)
56. GoodMoovs (Car sharing platform)
57. Go Space Parking (Parking data)
58. GreenWay (Digital Signs)
59. Group Alarm (Alarm notification system for mission critical operations)
60. GTFS (Public transport data)
61. H2MParking (Temporary parking data collection)
62. HAMIS (Harbor information system)
63. Hawadawa (Environmental data)
64. HLNUG (Environmental data)
65. Homee (Smart Home data)
66. ICE Gateway (Environmental data)
67. INRIX (Parking data)
68. JSON Schema (generic data import)
69. KairosDB (Timeseries Database Connector)
70. Kerlink LoRa IoT Station (LoRaWAN Gateway)
71. Kimley Horn KITS (Traffic data)
72. KVB (Public transport station data)
73. LanUV (NRW environment data)
74. Las Vegas Traffic (Traffic detector & signal state data)
75. Libelium Plug&Sense Smart City (Sensor devices)
76. Libelium Plug&Sense Smart Environment (Sensor devices)
77. Libelium Plug&Sense Smart Environment Pro (Sensor devices)
78. LuenNi (Niedersachsen environment data)
79. manageE (per second energy meter)
80. Marine traffic (Ship monitoring system)
81. Modality (Container management system)
82. Modbus (Building Management System)
83. MOL BuBi (Hungarian bike sharing platform)
84. Mr. Fill (Smart Trash bins)
85. Netatmo (Environmental Sensors)
86. nextbike (Bike sharing platform)
87. Node Red (Data flow system)
88. NXP (RFID tag data)
89. NYC Traffic (Traffic detector & signal state data)
90. OCIT-C (Standard for Traffic Management Systems)
91. OCPI Last Mile Solutions (EV charging)
92. One M2M (cloud-to-cloud connector)
93. OpenWeatherMap (Weather data)
94. OWLET Nightshift (Luminaire status and energy consumption data)
95. OWLET IOT (Luminaire status and energy consumption data)
96. Philips City Touch (Smart Lighting)
97. Purple Air (Environmental Sensors)
98. Purple Wifi (Smart WiFi System)
99. RhineCloud (Parking data)
100. Reekoh (cloud-to-cloud connector)
101. RMV (Public Transport in Hessian, Germany)
102. RTB Verkehrstechnik (Traffic counting systems)
103. Ruckus (Smart WiFi System)
104. RUDIS (cloud-to-cloud connector)
105. Scheer (Energy management)
106. Screen scraper (Data extraction from websites)
107. SCC geoserver (spatial data)
108. SCC Solarfarm (PV and weather data)
109. Scoot (Adaptive Traffic Control Systems)
110. SensorThings (Open Geospatial Consortium-Standard)
111. Sentry (MQTT broker)
112. SIEMENS SENTRON (Energy Monitoring & Power Distribution)
113. SIEMENS (Traffic Management Systems)
114. Smart Link (Irrigation data)
115. Spot (Environmental Sensors)
116. SPP Analytics (Signal Phase Timings)
117. Sustainder Brokerage (Smart Lighting)
118. SWARCO KR (Traffic Management System)
119. SWARCO TMS (Traffic Management System)
120. Swisstraffic (Traffic detector data)
121. Translink (Public transport data)
122. Tüga Plusportal (Smart Wifi System)
123. TVILIGHT (Smart Lighting)
124. Vaisala (Environment – receives pushed data)
125. VDH (Traffic counting & video)
126. Vivacity Labs Tracks (Traffic management)
127. Vivacity Labs V2 (Traffic management)
128. Vivarium (Smart Zoo)
129. Viom Floating Car Data (FCD)
130. WaveScape (Crowd based sound measurement platform)
131. Wordpress (Newsfeed)
132. YellowMap (Charging stations in Germany)
133. Ymatron (Waste bin data)
134. Zenner ElementIoT (LoRaWAN network server)
135. Zeta (Charging controller)
Further connectors are currently under development...
Visualization of information is the basis for the benefits to a city.
A digital city is a very complex subject and affects several areas at once. Here, the possibility to visualize an overall picture is often missing.
[ui!] supports the possibility of identifying the real potential of a Smart City in an urban overview and communicating it to the citizens.
Various [ui!] COCKPITS with different and individually compiled urban data are available.
Here is an example: https://badhersfeld.urbanpulse.de/
With the [ui!] Festival COCKPIT, which was especially developed for large events, important data such as traffic volume and speed, weather data, parking lot occupancy, visitors, temperature and environmental data, towing operations and much more can be displayed in real-time at a control center.
This gives the responsible people an up-to-date overview at any time and that way they can intervene if necessary.
ENVIRONMENTAL SENSORS & INTELLIGENT
MULTIFUNCTIONAL STREET LIGHTING
... in progress ...
The analysis and prediction of the switching-commands of traffic lights in real-time, provide new types of information, which, via suitable assistance functions, enable "connected" vehicles to make significantly improved journeys through the city's road network.
Drivers who do not yet have a vehicle with appropriate assistance functions, receive recommendations for optimal driving behavior via the app [ui!] ECOMAT, which they can install on their smartphone. Further information:
Development of a nationwide, intermodal travel option - in order to be able to travel with one ticket and a one-time payment process. This will take into account the various regional and national mobility providers, such as rental bicycles, rental scooters, car-sharing, local transport and even rail or air travel. Further information:
Together with international partners, innovative energy solutions are being developed which serve as a model for the European cities of tomorrow.
Sinfonia is the acronym for "Smart INitiative of cities Fully cOmmitted to iNvest In Advanced large-scaled energy solutions."
The focus is on the energetic renovation of buildings, the expansion of the district heating network and the increased use of regional and renewable energy sources.
The project is directly aimed at the scaleability and transferability of the solutions implemented in pilot districts. At the core is the demonstration of technical measures and a great proximity to applications.
With the [ui!] COCKPIT, residents have access to all the digital information available about their apartment. The graphic visualization helps you to understand what is going on in your apartment. A concrete example are parameters, such as room temperature and humidity, which provide an indication for the prevention of mold. Residents can thus react to these indicators at an early stage and instead of when mold is already visible.
The open standard of the Open Urban Data Platform supports numerous suppliers of sensor manufacturers of different kinds to collect their data centrally on one platform - to process them and then make them available for further use. The connectors required here can be created by customers themselves free of charge or provided for a small fee by [ui!].
[ui!] stands for innovation - quality - safety - experience - trust. The term [ui!] is an abbreviation for [ui!] Urban Software Institute.